"As You Like To Travel : our modular tour packages gives you that freedom without additional cost..."
Our Personal and Private modular tour packages have remained very popular with those who are bounded by consideration of time, destination, convenience or simply personal choice.
You may find it desirable to travel independently alone, with spouse, friends or family but prefer your own timetable and itinerary. “As You Like To Travel” concept with many modular tour packages gives you that freedom without additional cost. This gives you the flexibility of arranging your own itinerary.
These Personal and Private modular programs are comprehensive, combinable and reversible. All you have to decide where and when you want to go and leave the details to us. We will organize everything including international flights, if you prefer.
Go ahead and have the pleasure of planning a tour for you, your family and friends. Need help? Contact us.
• Daily departures with at least two people traveling together except where noted otherwise.
• Choose your own date and airline.
• Plan your own itinerary and vacation.
• Only go to the places you wish to visit.
• We will modify tour packages to suit your requirements.
Personal & Private Modular Tours
- Your own private guide.
- Your own private car and driver.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure at airports, rail stations and sea ports.
- Private round trip transfers between hotels, airports, rail stations and sea ports.
- Baggage handling of one standard size suitcase per person.
- Accommodation in luxury, five star deluxe or four star superior hotels as selected by you. See list at Hotels We Use
- Hotel room taxes.
- Daily breakfast.
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours and excursions with english speaking private guide/s. In Korea, the sightseeing will be on seat in a coach basis.
- Services of English speaking and other language guide.
- Entrance fees to the monuments.
- Domestic airfares, as indicated and remain subject to change, are for flights within the itinerary.
- If traveling on Trekking and River Rafting Programs:
Porter, tent, sleeping bags and Sherpa guide(s) are included.
- In Tibet, Bhutan, Myanmar and other areas, you may have to join small groups as per government mandates and policies. On Palace On Wheels and other luxury trains, sightseeing are with groups only.
- Hotel check in and checkout time is 12:00 noon as per hotel policies.
- Airport usage, security fees, taxes and fuel surcharges are extra.
- The land prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- Trekking fee, Wildlife Park fee and Government Tourist taxes are extra.
- If traveling alone, please call us for cost.
- Contact us or log on to Airfare Deals for current international airfares.